- Stage 7 Exit Slips
Stage 7 Exit Slips
Stage 7 Exit Slips
These are a great reflection, formative assessment or follow up exit slip that can be used to support the Stage 7 resource pack. This is aligned to the NZ Curriculum Maths stages, with this one covering Stage 7.
To purchase the Stage 7 resource please find it here.
To purchase the Stage 1-6 bundle resource please find it here.
The stage 7 exit slips have 4 exit slips for each learning intention:
- I can solve whether a number is divisible by
- by 2, 3, 5, 9, 10
- I can ordering fractions
- I can identify equivalent fractions
- I can convert numbers
- I can order decimals
- I can identify numbers before and after 10 more/less, 100 more/less, 1000 more/less, one tenth more/less, one hundredth more/less
- I can round numbers to the nearest 10, 100, 1000
- I can round decimals with up to 2 decimal places to the nearest tenth
- I can identify the number of tenths, hundredths and thousandths in decimals
- I can write down factors to 100
- I can solve square numbers and square roots of numbers
- I can solve decimal bonds to 1
- I know groups of numbers to 100 and how many remainders
- I can order numbers with negative numbers
- I can solve problems using multiplication and division
- I can solve multiplication and division problems by using a tidy number to compensate
- I can solve multiplication and division problems by using reversibility
- I can solve a division problem and show any remainders
- I can solve addition or subtraction problems using tidy numbers
- I can solve problems using a algorithms
- I can solve addition and subtraction problems with integers
- I can find a fraction of a set
- I can solve place value decimals
- I can solve a percentage of a set
- I can add and subtract with fractions
Print off these exit slips and have them handy for your students.
There are 44 pages in this resource.