- Stage 7 Maths Pack
Stage 7 Maths Pack
Stage 7 Maths Pack
This resource is a fabulous resource for those of you with students working in Stage 7. It includes activities and ideas that can be used in an independent maths programme, or alongside your teaching sessions. This bundle is perfect for beginning teachers looking to set up their maths section, or a teacher looking for more ideas.
It includes a learning progression sheet that highlights the areas for number knowledge and number strategy in Stage 7. The resources follow the learning progression and are noted in the top right hand corner with what progression they match too.
Stage 7 includes:
- I can solve whether a number is divisible by
- by 2, 3, 5, 9, 10
- I can ordering fractions
- I can identify equivalent fractions
- I can convert numbers
- I can order decimals
- I can identify numbers before and after 10 more/less, 100 more/less, 1000 more/less, one tenth more/less, one hundredth more/less
- I can round numbers to the nearest 10, 100, 1000
- I can round decimals with up to 2 decimal places to the nearest tenth
- I can identify the number of tenths, hundredths and thousandths in decimals
- I can write down factors to 100
- I can solve square numbers and square roots of numbers
- I can solve decimal bonds to 1
- I know groups of numbers to 100 and how many remainders
- I can order numbers with negative numbers
- I can solve problems using multiplication and division
- I can solve multiplication and division problems by using a tidy number to compensate
- I can solve multiplication and division problems by using reversibility
- I can solve a division problem and show any remainders
- I can solve addition or subtraction problems using tidy numbers
- I can solve problems using a algorithms
- I can solve addition and subtraction problems with integers
- I can find a fraction of a set
- I can solve place value decimals
- I can solve a percentage of a set
- I can add and subtract with fractions
It also comes with decorations for your box to keep track of your resources.
This resource pack is best laminated to ensure durability and can be used with whiteboard pens as wipe sheets.
These align with NZ Curriculum pink book learning progressions.
There are 232 pages in this resource.