Stage 6 Exit Slips
Stage 6 Exit Slips
These are a great reflection, formative assessment or follow up exit slip that can be used to support the Stage 6 resource pack. This is aligned to the NZ Curriculum Maths stages, with this one covering Stage 6.
To purchase the Stage 6 resource please find it here.
To purchase the Stage 1-6 bundle resource please find it here.
The stage 6 exit slips have 1 exit slip for each learning intention:
- With numbers between 1-1,000,000
-I can read numbers
-I can order them
-I can count in 1’s, 10’s and 100’s
- I can say numbers between 1-1,000,000
- I can state numbers 1 more/less, 10 more/less, 100 more/less, 1000 more/less
- I can identify how many 10s and 100s are in whole numbers to 10,000
- I can:
-Identify groupings of 2 to 100
-Identify groupings of 5 to 100
-Identify groupings of 10 in 4 digit numbers
-Identify groupings of 100 in 4 digit numbers
- I can identify the number of tenths and hundredths in decimals to 2 places
- I can round whole numbers to the nearest 10, 100, 1000
- I can round decimals with up to 2 decimal places to the nearest whole number
- I can order fractions with like numerators
- I can use place value to solve my problems (ones, tens and hundreds)
- I can solve addition and subtraction problems using algorithms
- I can solve addition and subtraction problems using reversing and a number line
- I can solve addition problems by forming tens from ones and forming hundreds from tens
- I can solve addition and subtraction problems using compatible numbers to 100/1000
- I can solve addition and subtraction problems by using a tidy number strategy and compensating to 100/1000
- I can solve addition and subtraction problems using doubles up to 100/1000
- I can solve a problem using equal addition to make a tidy number
Print off these exit slips and have them handy for your students.