Stage 2 Maths
Stage 2 Maths
This resource is a fabulous resource for those of you with students working in Stage 2. It includes activities, games and ideas that can be used in an independent maths programme, or alongside your teaching sessions. This bundle is perfect for beginning teachers looking to set up their maths section, or a teacher looking for more ideas.
It includes a learning progression sheet that highlights the areas for number knowledge and number strategy in Stage 2. The resources follow the learning progression and are noted in the top right hand corner with what progression they match too.
Stage 2 includes:
- I can read numbers 0-20
- I can count forwards from 0-20
- I can count backwards from 0-20
- I can say the number after between 0-20
- I can say the number between 0-20
- I can say the number before 0-20
- I can order numbers from 0-20
- I know my finger patterns between 1-10
- I know 10s frame patterns from numbers 1-10
- I can add two groups of materials together up to 20
- I can add materials to find the missing number
- I can take materials away to find whats left up to 20
- I can take materials away to find the missing number
- I can make groups of ten with materials to 50
It also comes with decorations for your box to keep track of your resources.
This resource pack is best laminated to ensure durability and can be used with whiteboard pens as wipe sheets.
These align with NZ Curriculum pink book learning progressions.