Stage 3 Maths
Stage 3 Maths
This resource is a fabulous resource for those of you with students working in Stage 3. It includes activities, games and ideas that can be used in an independent maths programme, or alongside your teaching sessions. This bundle is perfect for beginning teachers looking to set up their maths section, or a teacher looking for more ideas.
It includes a learning progression sheet that highlights the areas for number knowledge and number strategy in Stage 3. The resources follow the learning progression and are noted in the top right hand corner with what progression they match too.
Stage 3 includes:
- I know the difference between ty and teen numbers
- I can skip count forwards in 2’s to 20
- I can skip count backwards in 2’s to 20
- I can skip count forwards in 5’s to 20
- I can skip count backwards in 5’s to 20
- I know addition and subtraction facts up to 5
- I know my addition groupings with 5
- I know all the doubles up to 10
- I can add two groups up to 20
- I can take away from a group up to 20
- I can takeaway groups of 10 in my head
- I can add groups of 10 to find the answer
It also comes with decorations for your box to keep track of your resources.
This resource pack is best laminated to ensure durability and can be used with whiteboard pens as wipe sheets.
These align with NZ Curriculum pink book learning progressions.