Stage 4 Maths
Stage 4 Maths
This resource is a fabulous resource for those of you with students working in Stage 4. It includes activities, games and ideas that can be used in an independent maths programme, or alongside your teaching sessions. This bundle is perfect for beginning teachers looking to set up their maths section, or a teacher looking for more ideas.
It includes a learning progression sheet that highlights the areas for number knowledge and number strategy in Stage 4. The resources follow the learning progression and are noted in the top right hand corner with what progression they match too.
Stage 4 includes:
- I can read all my numbers 0-100
- I can skip count forwards and backwards in 2’s, 5’s and 10’s to 100
- I can count forwards over 10’s between 0-100
- I can count backwards over 10’s between 0-100
- I can say the number before up to 100
- I can say the number between up to 100
- I can say the number after up to 100
- I can order numbers between 0-100
- I can order numbers backwards from 100-0
- I can read the fraction symbol for ½, ¼, ⅓, ⅕
- I can solve addition up to 100 by counting on
- I can solve subtraction up to 100 by counting back
- I can solve addition and subtraction using groups of tens and ones
- I can solve multiplication problems by skip counting in 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
- I can solve division problems by using materials to share equal sets of 1, 2 and 5
It also comes with decorations for your box to keep track of your resources.
This resource pack is best laminated to ensure durability and can be used with whiteboard pens as wipe sheets.
These align with NZ Curriculum pink book learning progressions.