Beginning of the day/oral language prompts
Beginning of the day/Oral language prompts
These cards are a great way to begin the day or use for oral language prompts. Each prompt or question can be discussed in whole class, small group or peer sharing ranging from a range of questions and would you rather questions.
These cards involve 54 question or oral language prompts, and 24 would you rather prompts. Use these however you wish - on a wall, on a ring, in a box and choose one to discuss each day.
Some of these include:
- If you could fly, where would you fly to?
- Describe yourself in one word
- What makes a great learner?
- Would you rather go back in time or into the future?
- Would you rather have a robot or spaceship?
This comes as a pdf download for you to print and laminate to ensure durability.