Sound it & write (short vowel sounds)
Sound it & write it (short vowel sounds)
This resource is a great activity to help students with sounding out. It covers short sound objects with a,e, i, o, u. Each picture prompt has an image with three rainbows underneath for materials to use when sounding out, and then a line underneath to write the word.
This resource covers images and objects from:
- short a vowel - ad/ag/am/an/ap/at
- short e vowel - eb/ed/em/en/et
- short i vowel - ib/id/ig/in/ip/it/ix
- short o vowel - ob/od/og/op/ot
- short u vowel - ub/ud/ug/um/un/us/ut/ux
It comes with 58 pages of image prompts. Each page has 2 per page, with a blank one on the last page. I have mine printed 2 per page, so it prints 4 per page. These are best printed and laminated so the writing can be wiped off after each time.