5️⃣ WRITING tips you need in your classroom!
1. Use anchor charts to explain, unpack & share what you will be learning to write.
2. Use a goal setting template that works for your kiddies.
3. Provide a range of sound cards to help students with decoding & sounding out.
4. Have a wall space dedicated to sounds or spelling patterns your kiddies might use.
5. Model! Model! Model! Always model in your session.
💭 Love these tips? Comment which one was your favourite! ⬇⬇
Mrs Priestley ICT blog is a place to read, download and view ideas!